Welcome Friends!

Welcome dear friends! Now we'll enjoy a healthy and colorful adventure in the tea world!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Journey, sing alone and be strong




I first heard this song in my last year of high school in China

When everyone lost themselves in preparing for the competitive National Matriculation Examination

This song induced the pure soul in my deeper mind

So that even though I fought alone, I felt strong

After an interval of four years

I now go back on the same track, to enjoy the journey alone

Fragility that I used to have has ceased

Because I've learned how to deal with my sentimental heart

Additionally, I have valuable friends here in New York

When pride builds me up till I can't see my soul

Will you break down these walls and pull me through

It's a long long journey

Till I find my way home to you

2 comments:

  1. The journey is full of blessings and sometimes full of hardships. But the constant throughout is your spiritual center -- an eternal strength that comes from the universe and the infinite. A place inside from where you can view each day as a gift. Thank-you for this song, it reminds us that spiritual paradise is deep inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very touched by "when pride builds me up till I can't see my soul/ Will you break down these walls and pull me through"
    Everybody feels lost sometime.

    ReplyDelete