She: "Hi! Long time no see! I've been missin gyou so much, you know."
He: "Yes, so long. I happened to be thinking about you yesterday. What a coincidence!"
She: "No. I must have missed you more. I couldn't even fall asleep whenever I thought of you. How have you been these days?
He: "Well, I have not done many things lately. You know, I was considering maybe we could have a dinner some time. Anyway, how have you been?"
She: "The best I've ever been. I hanged out with handsome guys. Then I met many more charming guys. I'm so busy every day, you know. I'm really glad to have dinner with you, but I can't make it a deal now. Maybe we can make it next...um...next month?"
He: "OK. Just tell me whenever you are OK. You can call me. Keep in touch. You know, I'm kind of always there for you."
She: "Wait! It's possible that I can make some time, like half an hour, if you want. You know, I do this totally for you. How about tonight?"
He: "Then let me check my calendar...You know what, I'm really sorry. I have a business dinner with my client. We can make it another day."
She: "Business dinner? Hmm, OK. OK. I don't mind that at all. I'm going. See you! Oh I begin to miss you already before saying goodbye, you know."
He: "I know. Have a wonderful day! Bye!"
(Picture Source:http://blogs.smarter.com/homegarden/2008/02/07/love-tea-check-out-heart-shaped-teacups-and-saucer-for-valentines-day/)

They are really cute! I look forward to read it more.
ReplyDelete