Welcome Friends!

Welcome dear friends! Now we'll enjoy a healthy and colorful adventure in the tea world!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is it meaningful to entertain myself to extreme?


Is it meaningful to entertain myself to extreme?

That depends.

If the entertainment is like hanging out in New York everyday, then even if I'm tired, I will learn something which I'll never get from books and feel substantial.

However, if I'm too addicted into entertainment that I become its minion, so that I feel exhausted, and even have to be late or absent for my classes, then it really hurts me. I don't want a life like that.

Entertainment is meaningful only if I can control it. If I find it has gone to extreme and become out of my control, it's better I give it up right away.

(Picture Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BF%D6%B2%C0%C2%FE%BB%AD&fr=ala0)

3 comments:

  1. Honey, both of us love entertainment.
    I can totally understand your feelings because I have the same with you, especially from the day I came back from my Thanks giving trip. I couldn't even believe the holiday is over, I have to face endless homework, and I have to get up early, run to class eating my breakfast on the subway.
    However, this kind of life style is exact what we want, isn't it?
    We are living in New York, actually my idea is working as hard as you can when you study, while playing as exhaustive as you can for your leisure time.
    Calling for the balance between entertainment and study is essential for us to build up our self-control capacity.
    Good luck sweet girl! I believe in you and I will always stand by your side to support you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you had another c-r-a-z-y night.

    "Live in the moment", "Don't postpone Joy", "Carpe diem" are what I learnt from my previous life. However, do you think that sometimes, after having fun, we tend to feel empty and extremely lonely. This is like taking drugs. The first stage we have all the fun and exhaust all our energy, the next thing we know is that we are wasted. As we take the same drug more and more often, the fun itself seems to decrease. My personal strategy is to arrange the fun time accordingly. For instance, when I plan to have a delicious meal on Monday and I have a choice to go to a concert, I will try to avoid to attend the concert on Monday.

    Hope you take full advantage of youth and life!!! A girl will not be as pretty cute in her thirties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help..what kind of entertainment are you talking about? Depends on what is all about, you could enjoy in an extreme way, too. You are the master of your life! I trust you..

    ReplyDelete