Welcome Friends!

Welcome dear friends! Now we'll enjoy a healthy and colorful adventure in the tea world!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Eat at Eataly



Eataly is located in 23rd St. in New York. I heard them say that this restaurant is really good. The most fantastic feature about Eataly is that it combines supermarket, restaurant and coffee under the same roof. They display authentic Italian food, including from pizza to chocolate.






I decide my selection at LE VERDURE, one of the various spots. And the food we ordered, RISOTTO specials and ZUPPA & PANNO are extremely cost effective with savory flavor.




The service is also remarkable, since waiters behind the table are courteous and keep smiling, and ask us how we like the food. But there’s one subpar thing about this place, and that is the vibe.





Though the physical atmosphere is great with clean and tidy table, but the place is so narrow that we have to wait in a long queue to get our table.



There were plenty of restaurant to choose from. For example, seafood, pizza and pasta and so on. so I ate Risotto and sandwich. Flavorful soup could stimulate my appetite and I could taste authentic italy food in New York.

But one of my great regrets that you need to reserve a table when you arrive in there, because many people will come there for launch or dinner. So I felt a little uncomfortable. But the overall service standard in eataly was high.



 
In a summary, Gourmet matters the most. So if you have enough time and money to enjoy an authentic feast from Italy, then Eataly is a better choice that I will recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment