Welcome Friends!

Welcome dear friends! Now we'll enjoy a healthy and colorful adventure in the tea world!

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ode to Friday




You are the last day of a week

But you are the day giving me the most hope

Never worry about getting up late

Cause tommorrow is a class-free date



I can cook yummy dinner without concerning how long it will take

I can finally have a relax and throw away my homework

I can try my best to hold my doll tight and stay up late

And the next morning I can still lie on the bed even if I become awake




Whenever thinking of after Friday I begin my 2-day break

I can't stop the excitement from bottom of my heart

Finally I'll have a period when I can do whatever I like

And that is why, darling Friday, you are the day I like the best

(Picture Source: http://www.findimage.net/image/Good%20Day/happy_weekend.1.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment